Rawr v2.2.17 Tonight

Topics: Rawr.Base
Sep 15, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Late Tonight.

Major fixes should include... TankDK crashing, ProtWarr armory loading, Priest file loading.

Devs, please get any changes you want in for it in this evening.

Sep 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Fixed that ProtWarr issue due to the buff name change, loaded a few characters from the Armory with no issues.

Sep 16, 2009 at 8:12 AM

So when I said "v2.2.17 Tonight", what I really meant to say was, "v2.2.17 Tonight, assuming the internet at my house doesn't go down for the first time since I've lived here". Sorry, looks like it'll be tomorr-- wait! It just came back up! Working on the new version now!

Sep 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Edited Sep 16, 2009 at 9:02 AM

OK, it's up. I love how when I post it to Codeplex, there are 4 downloads, before I've even finished uploading it.

Unfortunately, this meant that my plan to catch up on my e-mail is pushed back yet another night. I'm over 150 e-mails behind. :(  If you're waiting for a response to your e-mail to me, don't worry, I haven't forgotten, will just be another day or so, I hope.

EDIT: Actually, it's not that bad. Over 100 of those are from TankDK users in the past 3 days reporting that it crashes, which I've responded from my iPhone to. (Thank god for copy and paste on the iPhone... Seems like after every time I wake up, or get out of a meeting, or come back from lunch, there were 15-20 more e-mails about it, which I could respond to all of them with 'Reply -> Paste -> Send -> Next Email' x15-20)

Anyway, I'm rambling, because it's 2am, and I'm half* drunk since I started drinking when the interwebs went down, so I'm off to bed. Rawr!

*OK, more than half, I'm a total lightweight. Mmmmm... Bailey's...

EDIT 2: Err, I remember what happened last time I released a new version while I was drunk. Lets hope this one is better than that one. *crosses fingers that he doesn't have another 50 emails in his inbox when he wakes up*

Sep 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM

A commit of the assemby.cs changes would be useful so that when testing stuff it doesn't bug us that there is a new version?

Sep 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Levva wrote:

A commit of the assemby.cs changes would be useful so that when testing stuff it doesn't bug us that there is a new version?

Whoops, knew there was something I forgot to do. Done.

Sep 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Reading this thread was entertaining.  Thanks, Astry. xD

Sep 17, 2009 at 12:12 AM

np. Glad I could brighten your day. :)