Affliction Warlocks

Topics: Rawr.Warlock
Jan 4, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Is it possible to put in a priority set up on Rawr for Afflict 'locks as our rotation is more of priority then rotation, as well as situational. I mean we only should have to cast corruption once during any given fight, and should be casting drain soul when a target is below 25%. Also, with the advent of 3.3 fel puppy is the new succubus.

Jan 4, 2010 at 8:06 AM

This is a brand new warlock module, so

- pets are not active yet. This will be added back after I finish triple-checking the spell damage, coefficients, etc.

- the new warlock module is already using a PriorityQueue, so once it completes the initial rotation, it will then begin casting spells in order of the next highest priority. Unfortunately you cant see this just yet, because I did not attach the combat simulation results to the events view. DrainSoul < 25% and Decimation < 35% will also be added soon.

Jan 4, 2010 at 12:34 PM

:) thanks, I'll look forward to that

My only other problem is that I can't seem to get the module to spit out numbers or gear upgrades with warlocks, but it works for every other class. . . . does this have anything to do with anything or just my system?

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:33 PM

At this time the module is in heavy development by ArPharazon, so there is a lot left to do, and at this time you will not see all of the correct values.

Jan 4, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Okay, but I'm getting no values is what Im tryying to say

Jan 4, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Absolutely no values at all?

In that case, please post a new issue (in the tracker) and then attach your saved character profile so I can check it out.