Rawr Beta 10
! It's finally here! Cat support has been a long time coming. b10 is a huge upgrade for Rawr. I've added quite a few things for Bears as well. Since there's so much new stuff in b10, I honestly expect there to be a few bugs. I'll be releasing a new version to fix whatever bugs are found, probably within a week. So I ask for your patience in whatever goes wrong with b10. :) It's very important to note that the Cat side of things is only like 80% complete. There are several features that aren't done for b10. Please see the "Missing Features" section in the ReadMe, for details. I know some of these are important features, and will be getting them in b11, as soon as I can. Also, because it can't be said enough, huge thanks to Toskk for all of his Cat theorycrafting. Rawr.Cat would not be possible without Toskk.
Q: Why are some features disabled on the Options tab for Cat?
Q: How do I change the stats of an item for Cat? It still shows the bear stats!
Q: Can I switch between Cat & Bear without restarting Rawr?
Q: Why is the Combat Table blank for Cat?
Q: Why are the values for most of the idols all wrong?
Q: Can I see the values of each stat, like on Toskk's Calculator?
A: See the "Missing Features" section in the ReadMe. All of these will be solved in the next major version, b11.
- Cat Support! When Rawr opens, you'll be given a choice of loading the Bear of Cat calculation model. Choose Cat to start using Rawr for optimizing your dps! Most of the Cat calculations are based on Toskk's cat calculator. Huge thanks to Toskk for this!
- Rawr automatically will detect and activate set bonuses as appropriate.
- Cat stats are now loaded from the armory, in addition to Bear stats. Only stats relevant to your current mode will be visible.
- Procs and Uses are now averaged out for Cat, but remain off with optional buffs for Bear.
- The calculation models are now completely modular. Rawr is very extensible now. It will be much easier to add another model now. If anyone's interested in writing Rawr.Tree, or Rawr.Moonkin, or Rawr.Afflliction, or Rawr.Mutilation or any other class/spec, let me know.
- There's now an Options tab which contains additional options for the calculations, for both Cat and Bear. For Bear, there's only Target Level. There's much more for Cat though (although most of the Cat options aren't done yet). Currently you can change the Target Armor and choose how often you Powershift.
- The legend on the comparison graph is gone. I hope to re-implement that at some point, but not a high priority.
- Improved rendering of tooltips slightly.
- Fixed a bug with the Filter box on the Item Editor.
- Probably a dozen other little things that I can't remember cause I've been working on this for so long.