- Updated rating calculations for 3.2.2 (if you want 3.2.0 calculations, stick with Rawr v2.2.14. We expect 3.2.2 to come out tomorrow, so are releasing this a day early)
- Major improvements to Armory and Wowhead parsing; only differences now should be actual data differences between the sites.
- Rawr will now load the faction-specificity of an item from the Armory, and will only show items available to your race's faction. Note that there are still a few ilvl258 items that aren't on the Armory, so there are still a few items in Rawr which don't have faction data, but the vast majority of items do.
- Fixed disabled offhand items with gems counting toward metagem requirements.
- Rawr.Cat: Improved handling of multiple temporary ArPen stats.
- Rawr.Bear: Support for Paragon special effect.
- Rawr.TankDK: Fix for ArPen rating being relevant.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Added stun handling feature. Improved Multi-Target features. Added Survivability calculations. Fixed a few minor bugs. Updated for 3.2.2. Improved rage calculations. Added preset bosses feature.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Updated default rotations. Fixed bug with Frost Strike damage.
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: Fix for attack crit damage calculations.
- Rawr.Rogue: Fix for Lightning Reflexes calculation.
- Rawr.Warlock: Fixed crashing bug. Implemented T9 set bonuses. Cleaned up Options tab.
- Rawr.ProtWarr: Updated base stats to be consistent with 3.2.2. Updated Shield Slam damage, and a few minor proc effects.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Fix for a damage calculation bug. Added/improved support for several trinkets.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions
WARLOCKS - READ THIS
Sigh. v2.2.15 still has a crashing bug for Warlocks. It seems to happen when you have Immolate first in your spell rotation. We're working on a fix and will be releasing v2.2.16 very soon
to address that bug.