- More improvements to Wowhead/Armory parsing.
- More special effect handling improvements.
- Added an ilvl 259-276 filter group.
- Added a warning if you have too many/few talent points allocated.
- Fix for a couple enchants being missing, or mistagged as requiring a profession.
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: Fix for DK rune enchants showing up.
- Rawr.Hunter: Improved the UI of the options screen. Fix for DK rune enchants showing up. Fix for armor penetration debuffs applying to pets. Fix for happiness being applied twice to pets.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Fix for crit depression calculations. Displayed crit chance is now locked at your basic crit chance against equal level mobs (ie, should match character screen). Fix for a bug with very low amounts of armor penetration. Fix for DBW trinket calculations.
- Rawr.RestoSham: Support for more special effects.
- Rawr.Elemental: Updated T9 set bonuses.
- Rawr.Tree: Added option to save/load spell profiles, and included several defaults. Added an MPS chart.
- Rawr.Warlock: There's still a big updating coming, but it's still not quite ready. We're sorry that it keeps getting dragged out.
- Rawr.Cat: Slight fix to Idol of Mutilation Calculations. Added support for Idol of the Crying Moon. NOTE: It's currently undervaluing Idol of the Crying Moon; this idol is indeed better than Mutilation for Cats, assuming you can keep the buff up for the fight duration.
- Rawr.Bear: Slight fix to Idol of Mutilation Calculations. Added support for Idol of the Crying Moon.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions