- Load from Armory code cleaned up.
- Tiny Abomination in a Jar's proc how now been more accurately modeled.
- You should now be able to reload (or load) a character from the EU armory without trouble.
- Rawr.Mage: Frost DPS Cycles with Frostfire Bolt on Brain Freeze DPS in 3.3.3 implemented. Fire Mage changes for 3.3.3 implemented.
- Rawr.Retribution: Crit Depression calculations adjusted per latest testing in-game. (4.8% are no longer forced hits) Wrath of Air Totem is now a relevant buff. Corrections to calculations for rotational changes under 20% hp and during heroism made. Swift Retribution and Heart of the Crusader talents will automatically turn this buff on for you.
- Rawr.Enhance: Crit Depression calculations adjusted per latest testing in-game. (4.8% are no longer forced hits)
- Rawr.Hunter: Shot rotations cleaned up.
- Rawr.Rogue: White attacks are no longer normalized, rupture should now have the correct duration. Model will now prioritize between rupture and SnD. Killing Spree (and Glyph of Killing Spree) now modeled. Deadly Poison application chance is now increased by Improved Poisons. Multiple other talents modeled or fixed.
- Rawr.ShadowPriest: Glyph of Dispersion is now modeled correctly. DoT effects which are subject to haste now have a decimal duration displayed. Nibelung should now be modeled correctly.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions