We're pleased to announce that, after long last, Rawr3 has entered public beta. You're still welcome to continue using Rawr2 (that's what you're reading the readme for), but we urge you to try out Rawr3, and enjoy all the new features and benefits. Rawr3 is a port of Rawr to Silverlight, which means:
- You can run Rawr3 in your web browser.
- No need to download or install anything.
- It runs on Mac OS X (Intel). Welcome to Rawr, Mac users!
- You can optionally install it locally with 2 clicks from the web version, if you want to have it locally for offline use.
- Lots more.
So give Rawr3 a try today! Get started at: http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php
Please remember that it's still a beta, though, so lots of things are likely to be buggy or incomplete!
And now back to Rawr v184.108.40.206.
- Rawr now properly reports if Armory cannot find a character.
- Rawr.Hunter: Pets should no longer gain double benefit from buffs on both the hunter and the pet.
- Rawr.Rogue: Mangle and Trauma debuffs should now properly increase bleed damage. 3.3.3 changes implemented in PTR mode. Deadly and Instant Poison damage and crit rate is now more accurate.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Scourge Strike updated for 3.3.3 values.
- Rawr.Mage: Support for Arcane + Scorch DPS Cycles removed.
- Rawr.SPriest: Phylactery of the Nameless Lich finally modeled correctly.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions