* Rawr now records and displays item quality (rare, epic, etc). If you reuse your ItemCache.xml from a previous version, you'll need to refresh the item data for each item you want to see the quality of. Thanks to Wicks for this functionality!
* Added support for Finger enchants.
* Gems in the comparison graph now show up highlighted in their color.
* Left clicking on an item in the comparison graph will popup the context menu for it, not just right clicking.
* When loading items from the Armory, Rawr will now retry 3 times if it fails. This should solve the errors caused by intermittant Armory problems. Additionally, if it still fails, it won't close Rawr.
* Fixed some display problems in the item editor. Also, if you add an item with an ID that doesn't exist, it'll offer to create the item as a blank item, for you to fill in.
* Clarified the tooltip for anticrit when you're uncrittable. (Defense over the cap isn't totally wasted)
* Attempting to refresh the data of an item with an item id that doesn't really exist will no longer delete that item. It will alert you to the fact that it could not find item data for that item, and revert to the current data.