Added in version 2.2.28, Profession selectors are now available on the Stats Pane. Professions will automatically be populated on Load from Armory calls or can be manually selected/changed from the Stats Pane. This in combination with the Enforce Profession
Requirements setting will change the behavior of Rawr with Profession-related character effects.
Enforce Profession Requirements
This option, located in Options > Edit Options... enables several back-end changes.
- Any Buffs that require a profession, such as Toughness will be hidden from the User if they do not have the matching profession selected
- These same buffs will be Automatically Added (and enforced to be added on any character change) with the matching profession selected
- Professions that provide Bonuses to other Buffs, such as Engineer's getting +25% Healing from Runic Healing Potion Injectors, will be hidden without matching profession and auto-added/enforced with matching profession and the root Buff checked
- Any Enchants that requires a Profession, such as Ring Enchants requiring the Enchant Profession, or Fur Lining - Attack Power needing Leatherworking will be hidden without their matching Profession selected
- Blacksmithing Only sockets for the Gloves and Wrists will be deactivated with Enforce on and not being a Blacksmith.